The StatGo team is currently looking for an energetic, motivated, and organized individual for the development team. This individual will be responsible for developing StatGo’s web/mobile app and API to serve data for the apps.
- Build apps that provide a superb user experience.
- Write testable and maintainable code.
- Automate routine tasks.
- Respond to a service outage.
- Interact with stakeholders.
- Get feedback.
- Ability to work remotely.
- High level of problem-solving, critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient with react native and git.
- Work well in a team.
- Program with shared understanding.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet a timeline.
- Handle privacy data with a high standard.
- Work on multiple computer/operating system platforms (Linux and Mac).
- Learn and implement new technologies quickly.
- ECMAScript 2020/TypeScript, React Native, React hooks, Redux, and GraphQL
- Code editor: VS Code or alternatively Vim
- bash, ssh
- Deploy on day one
- Developer’s VM
- Declarative Programming
- Design Thinking
- Evidence based decision making
- Pair programming
- Continuous Integration
- On your very own OS
- Individual dependent