Medical Sales Representative
We are a small team and a start-up – so you will need to be adaptable and willing to have a hand in all aspects of sales, product and marketing. This role is best suited to someone who enjoys a dynamic environment, wants to build something from small to big, and isn’t shy about rolling up their sleeves to get it done. This is a unique opportunity to build a brand and service that doctors across Canada will know and use.
- Execute an effective call plan to meet and educate physicians and Convert physicians to Statgo’s billing service.
- Must be comfortable to call on physicians and present to physician groups as well as attend conferences.
- Grow sales, achieve monthly KPI’s and report on them.
- Must have ability to learn technical product related materials to be able to communicate benefits to physicians.
- Able to strategically map out the territory and articulate reasons for targeting sales opportunities, develop business plan at a territory level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience using social media tools is an asset.
- Strong innovative and creative selling skills, resourceful, organized, adaptable, self-motivated and independent.
- Must have entrepreneurial spirit.
- Be an internal resource for software developers on customer needs for product development.
- Must be Customer focused, follow-up on all calls and nurture customer relationships.
- Able to travel, meet physicians in person, (field based role), Valid driver’s license with clean record is required.
Good traits to have
- Highly personable, positive personality.
- Natural collaborator with ability to develop and maintain relationships- Experience with healthcare, pharmaceutical or medical sales
- Experience with sales software is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent territory management skills.
- Strong business and analytical capabilities;
- Customer focused and result oriented.
- Exceptional proven track record of performance.
- Comfortable with cold calling prospecting.
Perks of the job
- High autonomy and ability to drive your own success and possibility of rapid advancement.
- Working with a dedicated, responsive team and best-in-class product.
- Work with a dedicated team in a growing company.
- Make an immediate and meaningful impact to doctors.
- Early 2022
Please send applications to email@example.com and note the job “Title” in the subject line.