Medical Sales Representative
The Statgo team is currently looking for an energetic, motivated and organized individual for the Sales team. This individual will be responsible for developing and executing Statgo’s sales program in Alberta and beyond.
We are a small team and a start-up – so you will need to be adaptable and willing to have a hand in all aspects of sales, product and marketing. This role is best suited to someone who enjoys a dynamic environment, wants to build something from small to big, and isn’t shy about rolling up their sleeves to get it done. This is a unique opportunity to build a brand and service that doctors across Canada will know and use.
- Execute an effective call plan to meet and educate physicians and Convert physicians to Statgo’s billing service.
- Must be comfortable to call on physicians and present to physician groups as well as attend conferences.
- Grow sales, achieve monthly KPI’s and report on them.
- Must have ability to learn technical product related materials to be able to communicate benefits to physicians.
- Able to strategically map out the territory and articulate reasons for targeting sales opportunities, develop business plan at a territory level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience using social media tools is an asset.
- Strong innovative and creative selling skills, resourceful, organized, adaptable, self-motivated and independent.
- Must have entrepreneurial spirit.
- Be an internal resource for software developers on customer needs for product development.
- Must be Customer focused, follow-up on all calls and nurture customer relationships.
- Able to travel, meet physicians in person, (field based role), Valid driver’s license with clean record is required.
Good traits to have
- Highly personable, positive personality.
- Natural collaborator with ability to develop and maintain relationships- Experience with healthcare, pharmaceutical or medical sales
- Experience with sales software is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent territory management skills.
- Strong business and analytical capabilities;
- Customer focused and result oriented.
- Exceptional proven track record of performance.
- Comfortable with cold calling prospecting.
Perks of the job
- High autonomy and ability to drive your own success and possibility of rapid advancement.
- Working with a dedicated, responsive team and best-in-class product.
- Work with a dedicated team in a growing company.
- Make an immediate and meaningful impact to doctors.
- Early 2022
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and note the job “Title” in the subject line.