The Statgo team is currently looking for an energetic, motivated and organized individual for the development team. This individual will focus on Statgo’s web UI as well as supporting mobile application development.
- Deliver cutting edge front-end applications and user experiences.
- Develop UI and UX according to specifications and design concepts.
- Create, maintain, support, and evolve your code & solutions over time.
- Innovate using the latest front-end technologies, frameworks, and approaches.
- Streamline UX/UI development through reusable code and components.
- Grow to become the champion of our front-end development practice.
Technical Skills and Technologies
- Highly proficient with web app & SPA development using frameworks like React, Vue, Angular, etc.
- Experienced with dev processes using Git, CD/CI, JIRA, and build tools (Webpack, Yarn, etc.)
- Comfortable with code and UI testing concepts, tools, and frameworks.
- Familiar with mobile development in frameworks like React Native, Flutter, Ionic, etc.
- Self-motivated and effective at working remotely.
- Passionate about user experience and cutting edge advances in emergent technologies & approaches.
- Natural problem-solver with advanced critical thinking & troubleshooting skills.
- Meticulous and precise with implementation of user interfaces and experiences.
- Strong communicator with an open-mind for exchange of ideas.
- Accepting of feedback (positive and negative) to help with growth and improvement.
- Goal oriented with a passion for delivering results.
- Work well as part of a team as well as independently.
- Thrive in a hybrid DevOps work environments with elements of Agile and Waterfall.
- Keep your code clean, organized, componentized, accessible, and documented.
- Be ready to deliver under pressure to meet a timelines and quickly respond to critical issues.
- Protect the privacy and confidentiality of personal health information in accordance with the Health Information Act.
- Test UI code and components, while owning quality assurance over your work.
Please send applications to email@example.com and note the Front-end Developer job application in the subject line.